A camcorder is an electronic gadget which comprises of mainly two parts such as video camera and video recorder. The actual name of camcorder is “video camera recorder” but generally referred as camcorder by consumers and marketing materials. However apart from camcorder there are various devices which are capable of capturing videos and some of them are modern cell phones which has camera, digital camera, modern iPods, PDA’s etc. though these devices are capable of capturing videos but the quality and features obtained from camcorder is extraordinary.
Earlier camcorders were analog based devices which made use of video tapes for recording analog signals obtained by capturing videos; these captured videos were then available in video cassettes. But in initial stage of 21st century video recording was made through digital. And from then digital video recording became standard technique for capturing videos, thus tapes where replaced with small storage devices such as memory cards.
Most of the users depend on memory cards because of its flexibility and portability. However as we all know that video files require large storage space due to which users frequently try to backup the data onto computer or external hard disk through computer. While performing this act there are more chances that the data stored in memory card may get lost. This is because memory card is much prone to data loss in many ways.
- When you connect your memory card to a virus infected computer so as to make a backup or to edit the video then the virus of computer get intruded into the card due to which memory card may get infected. If the infection is severe then the file system will get damaged due to which your memory card may result inaccessible until you format the memory card
- Incorrect selection of video file for deleting may result in permanent deletion, thus if you are deleting any data from camcorder make sure you select the correct file
- While using camcorder make sure you are handling it correctly because at times you may select options which you will not be aware of and eventually lose your data
- In terrible situation if the firmware of camcorder is damaged then all the data in internal memory of camcorder will get lost
- Improper handling of memory card may result in damage of the card due to which all the data stored into it will get lost
In all the above scenarios there are chances of losing data from camcorder, thus beware of it when you come across such situations. But what if you have already lost data from your memory card or camcorder. In such situation make use of Remo Recover tool which is best suited for data retrieval from Canon Camcorder.
About Remo Recover Tool
- With the help of this advance tool you can easily recover large amount of files without any difficulty, additionally you can pause the recovery process if necessary and later resume the same when you find free time
- Recovers more than 300 types of files which includes video files of different format such as MOV, 3G2, 3GP, MPEG, MPG, AVI, MP4, M4V, RM
- Supports different camcorder brands such as Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Fujifilm and many others
- Can be installed on various versions of Mac OS X 10.5.x such as Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mac OS X Mavericks and Mac OS X Yosemite
- Consumes very less amount of RAM and memory space for getting installed on your computer, additionally supports 32 bit and 64 bit processors such as Intel and PowerPC
- Can sort the recovered data on the basis of file size, type of file, file name and date of modification. By this one can easily locate recovered file with at most ease
- Moreover allows you to preview the recovered files before storing it on storage media