“Hi I am a photo freak. Where ever I go I use to carry my Canon Digital cam with me. Last week I went to my friend’s marriage along with my friends. I captured some most precious moments of my friends. While viewing them one of my friends deleted the photos accidentally. I am very much worried about my lost images. Is there any way to recover those lost pictures? If there is a solution, then please let me know. Thanks in advance.”
This situation might happen with everyone. People will be in hurry and they will be excited to view the captured photos and may end up with loss or deletion of images. But no need to be panic because understanding the need of deleted data recovery, data experts had come up with recovery tools. These recovery tools will help you to recover canon photos on Mac.
What happens when you delete image from Canon Camera?
When you delete image(s) from the Canon digital cam or any other camera, it is fully erased from the memory. The pointer of the image which is responsible for accessing that file will be deleted by the operating system. The actual data still resides in the memory unless it is replaced by a new file which is also called as overwriting of the files that gives less chances of deleted or lost image recovery.
Factors that leads to image loss from Canon Cam:
- Deletion: When you accidentally delete image or unintentionally clicking on “Delete all” button or else emptying the Trash may leads to deletion of images from Canon.
- Improper Handling: There is a list of actions that fall under this category. Using same memory card in many devices, pulling out the card from computer abruptly while transferring images, accessing the cam when the power of battery is low etc.
- Formatting: Unintentional format of memory card or the drive where the images were stored may leads to loss of data in huge.
- Virus: Most of the data loss scenarios will cause due to virus infection to your memory card or computer. So it is always safe to use a best antivirus program so as to protect your data from disasters.
- Other scenarios may include partition errors, file system corruption, MBR corruption, improper system shutdown while transfer etc.
If any of the scenario has happened to you, don’t get worried and decide that your images are lost forever. In such situations you can make use of Remo Recover Mac Software which will perform canon photo recovery Mac.
What Remo Recover does?
Remo Recover is a tool which ensures you to restore all your lost or deleted data from your Canon digital camera. It doesn’t make any modifications to the original files during the process of retrieval. It performs deep scanning to the drive and finds out the lost images and restores them back to your drive. It also supports all other Mac devices including laptops, iPods etc. It has a robust algorithm that helps you to find not only images but also all other kind of media files. It gives you best performance in restoring the lost images when compared to its contemporaries.
For more info, visit this page