Many times, it so happen that while working on MS Outlook you may encounter some errors which halts the Outlook application abruptly. Once Outlook has been stopped, you won’t be able to access the content stored in the Outlook data file (PST). You would try terminating Outlook utility and restart it to fix the errors. But, if the errors still persists even after restarting Outlook, then fix the issues as early as possible.
Some of the frequent Outlook errors that you may come across are:
- MS Outlook data file (.pst) cannot be accessed
- Errors have been detected in the PST file file-path
- The file <path to pst-file> is not an Outlook data file (.pst)
- Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, then use inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file.
You may come across such Outlook error messages if:
- Your PST file have grown to be very large (over 2GB)
- Your Outlook session didn’t close properly.
- Your Windows computer crashed while your Outlook tool was running.
- You moved a huge amount of messages between various folders.
Under all such circumstances, you should try to repair Outlook file issues by yourself using Remo Repair Outlook software. You can even recover all your Outlook item securely. It is the single stop solution to fix all Outlook errors with great ease on Windows computer.
Why to use Remo Repair Outlook tool?
There are many email recovery applications available in the market, but very few of them are effective and Remo Repair for Outlook PST recovery is one of them. The software has got extraordinary and helpful features that will attract you to know more about this utility. Some advanced features are listed in the following bullet points:
- Easy to use: It is designed with simple and clean interface that can be used by every individuals at an ease.
- Comprehensiveness: Software successfully recovers all Outlook items like emails, notes, tasks, contacts, appointments, journals and other personal folders.
- Preview feature: It allows you to view the recovered Outlook elements before actually buying the software.
- Preserves data integrity: Toolkit retains the original format, structure, properties, status (read/unread), content and Metadata of the recovered Outlook data.
- Free trial version: The free demo version of Remo Repair Outlook allows you to use it and evaluate the efficiency of the software prior buying.
- 24*7 free technical support: For any issues, or query, you can quickly contact our technical support team at 24*7.
How do you know you may have a problem with your Outlook PST files?
Often, you may notice warning or error messages upon starting Microsoft Outlook application on your Windows PC. But at other times, you may not get an exact error message and instead experience strange issues such as:
- Simple tasks (such as creating a new Email message) taking a long timeto complete.
- Outlook “hanging” at several places and times, such as moving email messages to a Outlook personal folder (.pst) file.
- Microsoft Outlook “failing to start-up”.
- Outlook application just “terminating without warning“.
Remo Repair Outlook application even helps:
- To fix highly encrypted, password protected or compressed PST files
- While recovering lost or deleted Outlook items and folders
- To repair not responding Outlook problem
- When PST or OST Outlook files are severely corrupted, damaged or inaccessible