“Hi Friends! I accidentally formatted my C drive and lost my entire data residing in it. Is there any way to recover the formatted C Drive? If anyone knows the solution then please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.”
The problem you are facing is the common issue among computer users. Every laptop or computer user would have come across the situations like accidental deletion, formatting or reformatting drive which results in data loss.
It is always advisable to maintain backup for your data to avoid such sinking situations. Most of the people think that once the data is lost, it is not recoverable. But it is purely a misconception. There are chances to recover data after formatting C drive and also entire hard drive data.
In general, C drive is the installation location for Windows Operating System. Since C drive stores all installable software, you should be more careful when dealing with C drive. Sometimes you unintentionally format the C drive and you lose all the vital data from C drive. Even though you don’t need to worry, there are many data recovery software available in market. Among them Remo Recover is the best tool for rescuing files from the formatted C drive.
When a new file enters into the file system, it allocates contiguous memory for storing the pointers of the newly saved file. When you accidentally deletes/lost a file in the hard drive, the file system doesn’t wipe the file instead it just marks the file’s location as free space. This free space later can be used for storing new data’s reference. So when you realize that you have formatted your C drive, stop using your hard disk in order to recover data after formatting c drive.
As discussed earlier, the index of the data would be wiped out but not the content of the data, there is a lot of chance to recover data after formatting c drive. By using data recovery software which provides an option called Recover Partitions/Drives to get back formatted files, you could be able to recover data even from the single drive.
The Recover Partitions/Drives option can be used in situations like:
- When a drive has been formatted.
- If a drive letter is missing.
- When a drive is re-formatted and OS reinstalled.
- If a drive is damaged or corrupted due to virus
In all the above mentioned cases, you can recover data using data recovery software. Remo Recovery is the best solutions for all types of data loss issues you face. The software uses built-in powerful data recovery techniques. It deeply scans your system from the scratch and finds out all the data which was lost. The software has the ability to recover data even after hard drive crash, system restore etc.
Some stunning features of Remo Recover Software:
- Recovers data easily from missing, raw, deleted or formatted partitions.
- Built with advance drive scanning engine which performs quick recovery of files.
- Rescues data from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 file system based partitions.
- Simple and easy user interface to perform data recovery from all types of data loss scenarios.
- Finds and get back deleted system files like .exe, .dll etc.
- Able to recover files from all kinds of storage devices like portable hard disks, USB drives, Flash memory cards etc.
- Supports all kinds of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 2003, 2007, Vista, XP, 7, 8 etc.
Download the Remo Recover software to recover data after formatting c drive which is very helpful to get back lost data.