“Hi, can anyone help me to recover data from memory card asking for format? Actually, I had captured hundreds of photos from my digital camera during my recent trip with family. All the captured images are saved in the memory card inserted in my camera. Till yesterday there was no problem with my memory card, but today morning when I plugged in the memory card to my system to copy all the images I encountered with an error message saying ‘memory card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?’ If I select ‘Yes’, then I will lose all the files in memory card. Then, I inserted the memory card to my camera again and the same error message encountered. I don’t know what the problem is associated with my memory card. So, now how to recover data from memory card asking for format? Please help me…!”
Well, most of the memory card users are facing the same issue. It is due to corruption in the memory card and you need not be panic about it, as many data recovery tools are available to recover data from memory card asking for format. Please read on this article to know how to recover data from memory card asking for format with the help of best recovery software known as Remo Recover tool.
Before going to know how to recover memory card without formatting with Remo Recover software, it is important to see some scenarios that lead to this format error message. So that you can try to avoid such scenarios and avoid data loss in future
- Due to sudden power outage while transferring files from memory card to system or vice versa, the file system of memory card gets corrupted and asks you to format the memory card
- If the memory card is severely infected by viruses and malwares, then your computer and other digital media devices pop up format error message, wherein you need to format the memory card to get back access
- When your computer and other digital media device do not support your memory card, then you will face incompatibility issues. In such circumstance, if you try to access the memory card, then the device may impact to format issues
- Presence of excessive bad sectors, memory card corruption due to its improper usage like abrupt ejection from the system or camera when read/write is in progress, etc. are some of the common scenarios that may result in format error message
Remember these things to avoid data such format error messages:
- Always use ‘Save Remove’ option while removing the memory card from your system and other digital media devices
- Do not eject the memory card from camera, camcorders, and other devices including computer while read/write work is in progress
- Safeguard your system with updated and reliable antivirus tool so that you can avoid memory card problems when connected to your computer
Recover data from memory card asking for format with Remo Recover software:
Remo Recover is a robust and reliable data recovery tool that helps you in retrieving all your files from memory card without formatting. It can also regain all your data from formatted, reformatted, and corrupted memory card with utmost ease. All you need to do is install and launch its free trial version on your computer. Demo version, with its advanced scanning algorithms scans the memory card, recognizes and recovers all formats of images, videos, music files in just three easy steps. Then, it allows you to preview the recoverable files either in Data View or File Type View. To save the recovered files from memory card, you have to activate its licensed edition.
Features of Remo Recover tool:
- Remo Recover supports different formats of memory cards such as xD card, SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, MMC card, CF card, and many more
- It also recover data from computer’s internal hard drive as well as external hard drive, flash drive, pen drive, FireWire drive, and many more devices
- Compatible on different Mac OS X including Mac El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc.
- It restores almost all brands of memory cards such as SanDisk, Samsung, Kingston, Transcend, Toshiba, Lexar, etc.