Many people use WinRAR application on Windows operating system to compress large number of files and folders in a single file which relatively saves the system storage space. But even this RAR files are also highly prone to corruption or damage. If you thinking about how to repair this corrupted RAR file, then no more worries because this article gives you complete details on repairing corrupt RAR files. Remo Repair RAR is a corrupted WinRAR file fix tool that helps you to repair corrupted or damaged RAR files on Windows operating system. This tool is completely free from virus or malware attacks so you can install this software on your Windows device without any fear. This repair tool uses a advanced repair algorithm that scans your complete RAR file and solves all the errors in it.
Benefits of Remo Repair RAR:
- By using this repair tool you can repair RAR files that are created on any version of WinRAR application and also it has the ability to repair password protected RAR files.
- One of the best part of this software is it can repair RAR file exceeding 4 GB of file size and .rar files with errors like CRC errors can be solved efficiently.
- This tool operates only in Read mode where it does not affect or modify your original source RAR file.
- If you are happy with the repair result, you can buy the license code and start saving the repaired RAR file.
Added features of Remo Repair RAR:
- You can test this repair software before purchasing full version and you can monitor the efficiency of repair process in demo version.
- The user interface is very simple and friendly where normal users without any technical knowledge can also use this software.
How does a WinRAR file get corrupted?
- If your Windows system is full of virus or malware attacks then the RAR files stored in hard disk gets corrupt or damage and become inaccessible.
- Interruptions while transferring RAR files between computers and other devices can cause corruption to the RAR files.
- Closing the WinRAR application in unusual manner or terminating the RAR application while it is still processing files can severely damage RAR files.
- Other factors which are responsible for RAR file corruption are system crashes, low memory, errors in WinRAR tool, presence of bad sector in the hard drives, etc.
Steps in installing Remo Repair RAR:
Just download this Remo Repair RAR application in to your Windows operating system and install it. Launch the application of clicking on the shortcut icon which is created on the desktop during software installation. Utilize the browse button to select your corrupt RAR file that is to be repaired and click on repair button. This tool automatically starts fixing your RAR file and you can view that status through progress status bar. If repair process is completed you will receive a confirmation message and you can view all the rescued items from the corrupted RAR file. If you want to save the recovered RAR file then you need to purchase the full version of the software.