When you delete any files in Mac operating system it gets stored in Trash and you can recover it back but if you delete it permanently you need a recovery tool to get it back. Remo Recover is one of the best recovery software available in the market that recovers any type of data present in the Mac volume. One of the unique feature of this software is it can recover deleted files trash Mac operating system. With the help of advanced powerful algorithm this tool deeply scans your Mac volume and fetches all the deleted or lost data present in it. And the recovered data can be saved to any storage devices which is accessible by the Mac operating system.
Important features of Remo Recover Mac Application:
- By utilizing this tool you can recover data which are emptied from Trash and also the restored Trash data can be viewed in Mac finder styled interface.
- Recovered deleted files from the Mac volume can be sorted the basis on name, size, date and file type and you can use find tool for fast processing of restored files in Mac operating system.
- This tool recovers the deleted files from internal hard drive, external hard disk, USB drives, flash drive, memory sticks, iPods and from other storage drives on Mac computers.
- Demo version of this software is available with free of cost so users can install this software and check the efficiency of the recovery process.
Few more benefits of Remo Recover:
- Remo recover software is supported on all Mac computers such as Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mac OS X Leopard and Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- This recover software recovers the deleted or lost data from different file systems on Mac operating system like HFSX, HFS+, FAT32 or FAT16.
- This software can be installed on Mac devices such as iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and Mac Mini.
- The user interface provided by this software is very simple and friendly where users will not find any difficulty while using this software.
When Remo Recover utility is useful?
This Remo recover software is useful under the following circumstances:
- When you delete files from the Trash to free up the disk space.
- Deleting files by using “Command+Option+Shift+Backspace” combination lets the file bypass the Trash Bin without any confirmation dialog.
Steps to install Remo Recover:
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your Mac operating system, launch the application by double clicking on the icon and click on Recover Files option.
- Select the drive from which you want to recover deleted files and click on Next button to start the recover process.
- After the completion of recover process you can view all the recovered files from the Mac volume by using inbuilt preview option.
- Finally you can save restored data by using the save option which is available only in licensed version.