You are puzzled when you don’t know how to recover your data from a failed hard drive. It is not an easier task while performing data recovery through your own intuition. If you don’t know what you are doing, you may end up in ruining the contents of the failed hard drive. Here are the possible causes for hard drive failures:
Logical Damage: Here the internal components present inside the hard drive are not disturbed only file structure is modified to some extent when a hard drive fails. Hence data can be recovered as we can read the contents of failed hard drive.
Physical Damage: Suddenly high voltage shocks or excessive heat received by the hard drives affects its electronic parts present inside the hard drive and they cannot sustain too much of it. Hence, it is difficult to read the data from the hard drive.
Mechanical Damage: Accidental fall of hard drive from some height will adverse changes to both of its internal and external components. Electronic components are assembled in such a way to occupy the minimal storage space, if hardware gets damaged then they are not easily repaired instead it was replaced to newer ones.
On meeting these situations, we will require Remo Recover software to restore data from failed hard drive. It offers advanced configurations to meets the exceptional conditions some of which are aforementioned. By using it, you can successfully recover data which is present on your failed hard drive.
Features of Remo Recover:
- Can recover data from crashed hard drive.
- You can create a disk image to bypass the bad sector and extract the contents from it.
- Check your data condition through “Preview” option and restore it.
Remo Recover Pro Edition will scan the whole drive quickly. If the storage capacity of your failed hard drive is too huge then scanning takes some times, you can save the scanning sessions by selecting option “Save Recovery Session” to avoid rescanning. This software organizes and display recovered data either by hierarchical view type by selecting “Data View” or by categorizing it by file attributes such as filename, file type, file size and date modified by choosing “File Type View”.
Steps to perform failed hard drive data recovery:
- Download and Install the software.
- Execute the software and select the drive for scanning operations.
- Scanning will take some time depending on the storage capacity of your failed hard drive.
- To view the recovered data by category select either “Data View” or “File Type View”.
- Opt for “Preview” option to check the condition of data whether it gets corrupted or not.
- Select your data and provide a directory to save it.
Suppose you are looking to recover only a specific kind of file type and unfortunately, support for that file extension is not available in the software but you can add it manually by collecting the new file signatures from software’s support team. It supports major file systems in Windows such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT and HFS, HSFX+ on Mac OSX. It also supports popular standard for hard drives of types SATA / SCSI / IDE, FireWire and external USB drives.