Have you deleted files from Mac system accidentally? The accidental deletion leads to severe data loss from the system. In such situation, users are generally searching for reliable undelete software for Mac. Here is a perfect tool to recover files from Mac system under such situations.
Remo Recover software is an efficient tool to restore deleted files from Mac OS X. You can easily employ this software on Mac different versions such as Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite and Mavericks. Using this application, you can recover files from formatted, reformatted and corrupted Mac volumes. Undelete software for Mac OS X is available on website so that you can easily purchase and restore deleted files from Mac system.
Scenarios for deletion of files from Mac OS X
- Format drive while re-installation of OS
- Error while creating new volume on Mac system
- Accidental deletion of files while removing unwanted files
- Unintentionally format Mac volume while results in deletion of files
- Issue in defragmentation leads to data loss from Mac volume
Remo Recover software can be implemented to recover files deleted due to above mentioned scenarios. This software is capable in recovering different file types such as audio, video, images, Photoshop file, spreadsheet, archive file, document file, etc.
Precautions to avoid scenarios for deletion of files
- Back up important files to avoid data loss
- Check the files before deletion of unwanted files
- Use reliable software to create new volumes on Mac OS
- Upgrade the antivirus tool to avoid data loss due to virus attack
Steps to Undelete Files on Mac OS X
Step I: Download Remo Recover (Mac) software on your Mac system. Then install and launch the application in order to recover files without any issue.
Step II: After the launch of application, you have three options available on main screen. Select “Recover File” option then software automatically proceed to next step.
Step III: You need to select “Recover Deleted File” from the two options available on screen. Then you have to select drive from which you want to recover deleted files.
Step IV: Once you select the drive, software starts scanning and after few seconds you have all recoverable files appear on screen. Select the files from the list and press next button.
Step V: You can also preview recovered files with the software. It allow you save recovered files in internal drive or any external storage device.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- Compatible with all the latest versions of Mac OS X
- Easily recover 300 file types with this software
- Allow user to files from formatted and reformatted drive
- Search recovered files from system with the file name and file type
- Technical support executive is available to assist customers while recovering files