Remo Recover Mac is the most reliable deleted file recovery software which can be used to perform data recovery Mac 10.5 on Mac Operating System effortlessly. The application can easily retrieve all data deleted while formatting, reformatting, partitioning, or repartitioning process. The program is having powerful and deep scanning mechanism through which it scans and restores all deleted data from Leopard OS X without any alteration to its contents. It is having a number of advanced features, so that it can get back files deleted due to any reason. Anyone can use the application to recover deleted files Mac as it has friendly user interface. Some of the features of the utility are given below,
- Recover Files: It easily restores more than 300 file types including multimedia files like pictures like .jpeg, .png, .tif, .gif, cr2, .raw, etc., audios like .mp3, .wav, etc. videos like .mov, .mp4, .avi, etc., document files like .doc, .pdf, .ppt, etc. Compressed files like .rar, .zip, etc.
- Supporting Devices: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iPods, iMac, Digital Camera, Memory Card types (SD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC / XD / Micro SD / Mini SD, CF, etc), USB Drives, and other removable devices.
- Supporting File System: The application can recover deleted files Mac volumes installed with HFSX, HFS, HFS+, FAT, exFAT file systems
- Demo Version: The tool is available in demo version also, so anyone can test the effectiveness of the software by downloading the demo version from the website before purchasing the original utility.
- Preview Recovered Data: The utility allows users to preview the restored files before saving to the Mac drive. Purchase the licensed version to save the retrieved data in any desired destination.
- 24*7 Technical Support: A technically trained group ready to assist you anytime if you are facing any kind of problems while installing or using the application
- Supporting Operating System: It can recover deleted files Mac computers with Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5), Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6), Lion (Mac OS X 10.7), Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8), etc. Operating Systems
- Space Required for Installation: It need very less space for successful installation, i.e. 50MB.
How the files get deleted from Mac system?
There might be so many reasons behind the deletion of files from Mac OS X 10.5. Some of them are given below,
Accidental Formatting: While reinstalling OS, sometimes user may format wrong volume, or while formatting a particular volume, user may format the entire hard disk in spite of selecting that particular Mac volume, all these will lead to deletion of files from Mac system
Interrupted File Transfer: Sometimes people use some external devices like pen drive, CD, external hard disk, etc. to copy data from computer or vice versa. Any interruption occurred while transferring files like disconnection of the device, abrupt system shut down, etc. may cause deletion of data from Mac OS X.
Human Errors: This is the main reason behind most of the file deletion issues. While erasing some unwanted files from the system, user accidentally selects some important data and press ‘Shift+Delete’ key combination, then data will get permanently erased from the hard drive.
Operating System Crash: Operating System plays a main role in the management of data in the hard drive. If any crash occurred to the OS will surely leads to deletion of huge amount of data from the Mac volume
If your data gets deleted from Mac Operating System in any of the above mentioned cases, then Remo Recover Mac will help you to recover deleted files Mac system easily.