“Hi friends!!! I used to switch my memory card from my mobile phone and digital camera. Yesterday I came across an error of my memory stick which stated that “The disk in drive F is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? By mistake I pressed on ‘YES’ which resulted data loss which is very important to me. So guys, if anyone knows how to recover it, then please share your ideas with me. Thanks in advance.”
If you had formatted your memory stick intentionally or unintentionally and if you wish to recover the lost data, then the first and foremost thing you have to do is, stop using the same memory stick from where you have lost data. Make sure not to use that memory stick until you recover the formatted data from your memory stick so as to keep the chances of recovery alive.
Using the same memory stick from one device to other for any kind of purpose, you will easily come across some unusual issues such as it may ask you to format as mentioned in the above scenario. The reason behind the is is every device will have its own compatibility requirements when you connect your memory stick to Windows Systems and if the requirements are not fulfilled by the memory stick then there will be chances wherein you may end up facing data corruption stored on stick and tend to go for formatting it in order to gain access. Sometimes without your knowledge it may get damage and results in causing Formatting error of your memory stick.
When you perform formatting on a storage device such as memory card, hard disk, flash drive, or any other external hard disk drive etc; the entire data inside the storage device will be erased. But the fact is, the lost data will still be present on the same location but will be invisible to access. By using reliable third party restoration apps such as Remo Recover software one can easily get back lost data from formatted memory stick in few simple clicks.
Some Useful Features of Remo Recover:
- The software is built with strong algorithms that are optimized in such way that it can easily finish the recovery of formatted files from memory stick within no time.
- Easy to install on various operating system of Mac OS X versions such as Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
- By using this tool, you can easily recover all kinds of data such as Photos, audio files, videos and other documents of different file formats such as .mp3, .mp4, .jpg, .png, .pdf, .zip, .doc, .docx, .mov, .ppt, .rar, and many other 50 kinds of files
- It also has an ability to recover data from other portable devices such as memory cards (SD, CF, MMC, XD, Micro SD, SDHC, SDXC, etc.), flash drives, iPods, camcorders, cameras and others.
- Using this application you can also get back lost or deleted volumes as well as partitions on a Macintosh machine
By using Remo Recover you can perform memory stick not formatted recovery on your Mac easily. Once the data is recovered the tool offers preview option of recovered files to evaluate the chances of recovery before saving. “Save Recovery Session” option enables you to avoid rescanning of volumes in future. Make use of Demo Version of this tool and get back lost data in a couple of easy steps.