Hard drive is the storage media device that permanently stores all the data on the computer. Hard drive consists of more than one platters of air sealed casing. Data stored on the hard drive can be accessed in a random manner which means that individual blocks of data can be stored or retrieved in any order.
Hard drive failure is an unavoidable whether it’s your own fault or just an unfortunate byproduct of age. Occurrence of data loss can be due to a number of reasons, but two are the most common scenarios. The first is software related. When you accidentally deleted an important folder and emptied the recycle bin, or committed to format the wrong drive by mistake. The second reason for data loss is a fault with the hard drive itself.
Common scenarios for loss of data in Windows Hard drive
- Bad Memory or Motherboard- Windows hard drive may get damaged by the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). This may occur because of the Mother Board issue. Due to this data stored in the memory could not be retrieved.
- Virus Attack– Viruses such as Trojans, worms, root kit virus and more may cause serious damage to your system. . If you connect any removable drive to your system which is affected by virus and this may result in loss of data of the hard drive.
- Bad Sectors– A bad sector may arise on your Windows hard disk drive when there is a permanent damage sustained to a particular sector in drive. These sectors may result in slow performance while accessing your hard drives, hard drive may fail to be recognized by your system.
- Bypassing the Recycle Bin– When you accidentally delete your file by Shift Delete keys then it may result in loss of files. These files which are deleted will not go to the Recycle Bin; it may bypass the Recycle Bin resulting in data lose.
When you are facing with any of these problems and want to restore deleted data from hard drive follow some simple steps and get back the data. The software available to restore data is Remo Recover comes with a user friendly graphical user interface.
Remo Recover for Windows
Remo Recover software is best tool for restoring the data that has been lost from hard drive. It has the capability to retrieve all data irrespective of how it’s lost through its deep scanning technology. Along with restoring data from hard drive, it also supports data recovery from various kinds of hard disks such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, SSD, etc.
Features of Remo Recover:
- You can able to recover data from hard drive even when fails to boot or gets corrupted.
- Recovers data lost due to formatting hard drive or partition errors in hard drive.
- Recovers the data from hard drive having bad sectors by creating “Disk Images” so as to bypass the bad sectors.
- This software supports more than 300 file types and allows you to add / edit new file signatures to recover RAW data.
- Restore lost data from all any type of hard drive available in the market and also from other popular removable storage media devices.
- This tool comes with a free trial version which enables the user to evaluate its capability and if the user is satisfied by its performance they can purchase the full version with an affordable price.
- “Preview” option where the recovered data can be viewed before storing it on the destination of your choice
- Creates compressed zip archives of the recovered data to save disk space.