Most of the computer users suffer from severe data loss problems due to one or the other reasons. In case, if you lose your important files that too when you don’t have their backup, then it will be a big problem. Some of the important scenarios under which you can lose your valuable files from the system are listed below.
- Formatting the storage drive intentionally or unintentionally without taking data backup results in loss of files
- Partitioning and repartitioning of the hard drive without backup leads to loss of files
- Files can also get lost due to harmful malwares or virus attack. Virus infected files can become unreadable or inaccessible
- Sometimes, reinstallation of operating system results in loss of few files
- Interruptions while transferring files from computer to USB dive or vice versa, formation of excessive bad sectors, hard drive failure, etc. are some of the scenarios that causes loss of files
Henceforth, to avoid the above listed data loss scenarios, it is always safer to backup all your important files on some storage media. In case, if you don’t have any data backup and come across any of these data loss scenarios, then don’t worry, just remain calm, as you can recover lost files with the help of powerful data recovery program Remo Recover tool.
Recover Lost Files using Remo Recover Tool:
Employ Remo Recover software and recover more than 300 file types such as Word documents, images, videos, music files, PDF files, spreadsheets, and many more with much ease. Evaluate the performance of this software by using its free demo version before purchasing the licensed edition. Demo version comes out with advanced feature that allows you to see all the recovered files after it completes the recovery process. Choosing “Save Recovery Session” button in demo version saves your valuable time, as you can avoid rescanning task after the purchase of the tool. With “Open Recovery Session” option in licensed version, you can resume with the saved recovery session and save the recovered files at your desired location.
Features of Remo Recover Utility:
- Remo Recover tool recovers both lost and deleted files on all the Windows running systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, etc.
- It supports lost files recovery from various storage devices like internal as well as external hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, flash drives, FireWire drives, and many more
- This software comes out with simple and user friendly interface so that even a new user finds it very easy to install and recover lost files
- Demo version has an advanced option “Preview”, so that you can preview the recovered files prior saving
- Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, size, and date. They can also be compressed in order to increase the free disk space
- Moreover, it supports data recovery from SSD, SCSI, IDE, SATA, and many other hard drive types