Windows 8 is the latest version of the Windows operating system developed by Microsoft. This operating system has got improved features for data security, faster boot up and some advanced features like touch screen mode, new lock screen with notification, etc. Though it holds data secuerly, some files can be erased from the Windows 8 system completely by user’s wrong operation or carelessness.
Assume a situation that you are about to delete some unwanted files from the Windows 8 system to reduce the occupied hard disk space. While performing this task you may unknowingly select the vital files too and shift delete them and later when you realize about the deletion of important files from the Windows 8 system you may be shocked and keep on searching for a tool on internet but now onwards no need to waste time for searching or bothering about your neglegance as you can easily recover permanently deleted files in Windows 8 by using a proficient software named Remo Recover.
Other situations when you undergo permanent deletion of files from Windows 8 system:
Emptying Recycle Bin: You may free the Recycle Bin once its full so that it can store the newly deleted files. If you erase data from Recycle Bin of the Windows 8 system without checking for the stored contents then the some vital files stored in deleted item folder get erased permanently.
Bypassing Recycle Bin: Recycle Bin of Windows 8 system has some storage capacity. It can hold deleted files to some extent. If you keep deleting the files after the Recycle Bin is full, then these deleted files will bypass this Bin folder.
Antivirus Scan: When you perform antivirus scanning on your Windows 8 system using unreliable third party program then it will delete both virus and infected file from the Windows 8 system without any user’s confirmation.
Once the files get deleted from the Windows 8 system people think that deleted data is gone forever but the real fact is after deletion of any file only file pointer to an index is removed making it invisible and inaccessible to the user but the erased files are still intact to the hard disk in same location. Hence it is possible to perform recovery easily by using Remo Recover until the space is filled with new files.
Features of Remo Recover software:
- Remo Recover is one of the best applications designed and developed by the professional experts using some advanced algorithms to help users restore permanently deleted files in Windows 8 including other versions of Windows such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008 within few clicks of mouse.
- This restoration app supports data recovery from different file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT16 and ExFAT on Windows 8 at utmost ease.
- Because of its simple interface one can easily make use of this program to rescue permanently deleted data from Windows 8 without having much technical knowledge.
- By employing this wizard, you can rescue 300 file types from external hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, USB drives, iPods, etc. in an easy manner.
- You can make use of a free demo version which is available free of cost and know in detail on how to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 8 by following the procedure given.