Although Olympus digital cameras posses many wonderful features, still its users are inevitable from photo loss. Pictures captured from Olympus digital camera might get deleted due to numerous reasons in variety of circumstances. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Accidental deletion of images from Olympus camera
- Formatting memory card which is inside Olympus.
- Lost pictures from Olympus camera due to virus attack
- While transferring photos from Olympus to PC, due to some unknown interruptions photos got deleted.
- Due to file system corruption of Olympus Camera’s storage media might lead to a image deletion
- Capturing photos on Olympus when it is running low battery
- Due to lack of memory in Olympus Camera
Olympus is a Japanese company mainly deal with cameras and other optical products. It is one of the most popular brand among the digital cameras in the market. Recently Olympus unveils 4- mega pixel cameras in the market. It offers wide collection of SLRs and DSLRs cameras and these cameras have got incredible features which are user friendly, so that anyone can make use of Olympus to capture photos of their choice.
If you have deleted photos from Olympus Camera due to any of the above mentioned reasons, then do not worry about the lost images because recovering deleted pictures from Olympus Camera is possible with the aid of reliable third party restoration app such as Remo Recover Software. This URL will give you clear idea of recovering process: http://www.remorecover.com/windows/recovering-deleted-pictures-from-olympus-camera.html
The first and foremost thing you need to do is, as soon as you come to know that you have deleted or lost important pictures from your Olympus camera then immediately stop using the same camera from where you have lost your precious photos, because adding new images will overwrite the deleted ones, thereby decreasing the recovery chances. Once you delete any photo from Olympus due to some unfortunate reasons, you might think that the pictures is erased completely and can’t be recovered. However, it is not so. The deleted files data will still be present on the same location but will be invisible to access to normal users, hence recovering deleted pictures from Olympus camera is possible.
Why Remo Recover?
Remo Recover is specially designed for recovering deleted pictures from Olympus camera, which has the powerful scanning algorithm using which it will hardly takes your couple of minutes to recover deleted or lost photos from Olympus camera. Make use of Demo version of this software and in few simple steps on your Windows computers you can perform recovering deleted pictures from Olympus camera without any difficulty. It has user friendly graphical interface, so that a person with less or no technical knowledge can utilize this tool for recovering deleted pictures from Olympus camera easily. This utility is facilitated with “Preview” option so that one can view the particular recovered images before restoring them on to your host computer.
Notable features of Remo Recover Software:
- Remo Recover is highly compatible with all major versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Win Vista, and other earlier versions.
- This photo recovery tool not only help you recovering deleted pictures from Olympus camera but also helps to restore deleted or lost photos on various other brands of digital cameras like Nikon, Kodak, JVC Everio, Pentax, Sony, and many others.
- Remo Recover supports all versions of Olympus Camera like Olympus E-PL5, TG-2, OMD-EM5, SZ-32, and many others
- Image formats supported by this recovery software are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, JPG, BMP, etc.
- It also supports recovering of RAW image format of Olympus Camera i,e ORF