Cycorder is a video recording app used in Apple iPhones. It is a free application to record videos for jail broken iPhone. The quality of videos recorded using Cycorder is comparatively much better than the videos recorded in iPhones’ default Video Recorder because it uses MJPEG compression technique which apparently is the same compression technique that most digital cameras employ. Another fantastic feature of this app is that the compression technique used in recording the MOV file in Cycorder enables you to play the movie instantly after it has been recorded.
When one fault arises in making a video file using Cycorder video recording tool, it may corrupt the recorded MOV video file. Still there’s nothing to worry about because we provide one of the best tool to repair Cycorder MOV on Mac that can fix all your Cycorder video failures. Remo Repair MOV for Mac is developed specially for fixing the problems in Cycorder MOV files in Mac. Before using this application we suggest you to go through the characteristics of the tool given below so that you may have some enhanced idea about our product.
Qualities of Remo Repair Tool:
- Remo Repair MOV software can easily repair all issues appeared in Cycorder while recording a MOV or MP4 video files in Mac.
- This tool is designed with the simplest graphical user interface and very easy to use as it includes few steps to be implemented. It also supports all versions of Mac starting from OS X 10.5 to the latest ever developed till date i.e.: El Capitan.
- This software provides the trusted reliability in terms of giving authorization to preview the MOV files. After fixing the Cycorder MOV in Mac, it lets you see your repaired video files from which you can play the recorded video also.
- One of the attractive features of Remo Repair MOV tool is that it first creates a copy of your damaged file and then tries to fix the replica. This mechanism surely prevents any further damage to the original MOV file recorded in Cycorder in Mac.
Scenarios of Corruption in Cycorder:
- Conflicts between Cycorder MOV Recorder and the default iPhone movie recorder can create some problems in Cycorder recorded video files. As all iOS devices have their own video recording apps, so whenever you try to record an MOV video file in an iPhone, firstly the default app is executed for starting this task. After some fraction of seconds, the default app handovers to Cycorder to proceed the recording. In such process, there is a chance of corruption of MOV files which in turn can damage the Cycorder recorded MOV video files.
- Use of unauthorized or weak video codec tools sometimes can damage the video files in Mac. A jail broken iOS device never prevents you to install any cheaply programmed third party tool which may contain malwares or virus. Because of which your Cycorder video files may get corrupted.
- In most of the times, Cycorder can increase the speed of video capturing by shooting MOV files in higher frame rate. Due to this, there is a sure chance of the video files in Mac to get damaged.
- Trying to play the recorded MOV video files in an unsupported player may harm the file. It is because Cycorder records video files only for iPhones, Mac. So force playing the recorded files in other media player may cause damage to the generated files.
Always focus on the above mentioned primary causes of corruptions in Cycorder to avoid damages to your videos in future.