Have you deleted your favourite video files from your memory card? Or else, without your knowledge, has your videos got deleted from your memory card? And could not find their backups? Then, you might be worrying a lot, as those videos might be your favourite ones. Don’t worry, just read this article to know how to recover deleted video files from memory card with utmost ease
Memory cards are the external storage devices that most users use them in their digital gadgets like mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, iPods, and many more. People often like to make their special occasions memorable by capturing videos and pictures. These captured videos and images will be stored in the memory card used in the respective device used by the users. And most of the users save all their captured videos in memory cards, as they feel that they are safe place for storing the files. As the memory cards are used on various devices, there are chances that the video files can get deleted by either by mistake or due to some unexpected errors
Prior learning how to recover deleted video files from memory card, you need to know the scenarios that cause deletion of videos on memory card, so that you can try to avoid them in future
- Formatting the memory card knowingly or unknowingly without taking the data backup
- Deleting favourite videos accidentally by mistake while removing useless files from the memory card. Or else, while previewing videos on your digital gadget, you may accidentally press Delete All button
- Ejecting the memory card from the card reader or from the device, when moving videos from memory card to your computer or other device can lead to deletion of files
- When your memory card is severely affected by viruses and malwares, then the harmful viruses can delete or hide the files on memory card
How to recover deleted video files from memory card?
Once the videos are deleted from your memory card, they are not gone forever. Even after deletion, the deleted files still stay on the same memory location until and unless they are replaced by other files. You can still recover deleted video files from memory card free of cost by downloading, installing, and running the trial version of Remo Recover software. It recovers all formats of video files such as AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MPEG, MPG, and many more. With its advanced scanning technique, demo version scans your entire memory card and recovers all your media files within couple of clicks. Then, it allows you to preview the recovered videos either in “File Type View” or “Data view” so that you can decide the ability of the software. Then, purchase the full version of the tool and save the recovered videos at your desired location
Most of the professional photographers use GoPro cameras for capturing and recording videos in various events like marriage, birthday parties, wedding anniversary, and many more. If videos from the GoPro cameras are deleted due to any reasons, then you can utilize this recovery utility, as it performs deleted GoPro video recovery with utmost ease on all Windows running desktops and laptops
Features of Remo Recover tool:
- It recovers videos, images, music files, and other media files from all types of memory cards such as CF card, MMC card, SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, xD card, and many more
- Supports data recovery from NTFS, FAT, and ExFAT formatted memory cards on Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
- Apart from memory cards, it also has an ability to get back lost or deleted files from computer’s internal as well as external hard drives, USB flash drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, and other storage devices
- It comes out with such a simple user friendly interface, so that even a non-technical person can implement it and recover deleted video files from memory card without any difficulty